quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2011

Summer Style

Hello everyone! After a hectic week in the UK, a hectic week back in Lisbon and three amazingly fast-paced days in Rome for my interview at IED, I am back to appreciate some Portuguese summer.
While flying back I took the time to read the new Harper's Bazaar and Vogue UK and found a few things that I really want, so, what the heck, I decided to scan them and show you.

French Connection dress

Paul & Joe Sister two-piece


Lovely dress from Benetton.


Now I guess I need the money to get these things... I'll have to wait until July! I've also fallen deeply in love with these: 


Prada espadrille brogues

I tried them on while in Rome but my usual size was too big on me and they didn't have a smaller one. 
So in order to drown my sorrows, I bought the following things while on my trip:
  • Chanel black and white converse-style trainers
  • Two Missoni headbands & a belt
  • ASH heeled trainers & heeled sandals
  • Hogan coral ballerinas
  • Chanel rouge coco shine lipstick in Cavalière and Boy

I still plan on getting all the things on my list above and the damned elusive brogues. As soon as they're available online... mark my words!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário