terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

Wishlist 2011

Hello! Well, I thought I'd post current wishlist for 2011. Basics like white shirts and military jackets not included...

Mulberry Mila Hobo
I've been lusting after this bag since... well, forever. It's unfair because I already have an Alexa bag which is my pride, joy and best friend, but this bag is special. It has a special flair and that electric blue just kills me! I adore the handle and it looks 500% better live. It's very practical too - big, roomy and soft, just like I need my bags to be (clutter whore, anyone?). The handle is very comfortable, too, which is nice  for the amount of stuff I'd put in the bag.


Prada Espadrille Oxfords
Do I have to start? Seriously? Because I don't even know what to say. I loved them on pictures and the minute I put them on at the store I felt like they were made for me. I can't explain it. It's that kind of feeling you get when you eat your favourite cake that's particular to a really hard-to-reach bakery. They didn't have my size though - tough luck - and now I have to wait until they're available online.

Proenza Schouler satchel
This one. Or the mustard yellow one. I'm not picky at all, really! If you can afford one and would like to, out of your generous heart, make me a happy woman and give me one of these, I'm all yours.
Seriously.
I would lick your shoes clean.


ASH studded boots

So you've probably all noticed I kind of have a penchant for the 'rocker-chic' style. Well, these boots are highly appropriate (just damn expensive). These aren't really the ones I wanted to show you - the ones I really want have a cross-shaped stud pattern so if you have a picture of those please let me know.

I'm coming for you, boots.


 

Okay I'm being rather unrealistic with these two but the Chanel 2.55 purse is definitely my request for my 21st birthday. It's more of a status symbol and a rite of passage than a bag. In fact, it's so much more than a bag I won't even try to tell you. Getting a Chanel 2.55 would mean that I am finally a woman and I'm coming into my own, that I'm grown up now and it would probably be my parents' last act of financial kindness.

These amazing spiked Louboutins though have been on my mind since ages but are way out of my reach. Still, this is a wishlist, not a buylist, so a girl can dream! Especially on her own blog, no?

x


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário