sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Siena

So today I went out to see the lovely city of Siena. The weather isn't as nice as last time we were in Italy - a little cold and rainy with very grey skies - but if you wear a blazer over a t-shirt you'll be fine.

On a sadder note, last night when I arrived at the hotel and opened my suitcase I noticed my laptop screen was broken.

This is what it looks like now. I also think the computer itself was damaged as it's acting weird so it's going to the PC clinic as soon as we're back in Portugal. Which pisses me off because I love this computer but oh well, what else can I do?

(some candles in the Basilica S. Domenico in Siena)


Multi-coloured pasta!


The cathedral. Gorgeous, love the stripes, made most of my pictures look like optical illusions.



The stained-glass window inside the Museo Del'Opera. I have better pictures but I don't want to upload them in their original size here.



These amazing owls were being fed in the tiny town of Monteriggioni when we got there! 


The best pictures will have to wait until I get home but I'll keep this updated (probably not daily though). As soon as I have a picture of our rental car I'll show you, parents and I have been laughing like idiots because it looks just like a funerary car, only blue. I'm not kidding!



1 comentário:

  1. Hope they fix your laptop! BUT OMG! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE OWLS SO MUCH <3 Aw, yeah! They're so pretty! *-*

    ResponderEliminar